Rules for Admission
- Candidates seeking admission in any faculty will be required to obtain a copy of prospectus from the college office on payment of Rs 50/-.
- Candidates/Parents must read all instructions given in the prospectus carefully & submit application form complete in all respects to the admission committee.
- The Candidate has to fill up the particulars in the prescribed admission form completely in his/her own handwriting neatly.
- Admission will be strictly on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
- Any gap in the academic career of an applicant must be supported by an Affidavit attested by Magistrate.
- A student must produce original certificates at the time of admission.
- Rule for admission are subject to change as per HPU notification from time to time.
- Candidates coming from Boards/Universities other than HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala /HPU Shimla must produce Migration Certificate in original.
- A candidate having Compartment in 10+2 in any subjects is not eligible for seeking admission in B.A. I, B.Com. I and B.Sc. I Year.
- Admission of a student is liable to cancellation if he/she furnishes incomplete/false information or in case of concealment of facts. Disciplinary action will be taken against such a candidate.
- Girl students seeking admission in any class must bring an attested copy of HP Bonafide Certificate to avail fee-concession.
- Principal reserves the right to disallow or cancel any admission.
- Only those candidates who have passed all the five papers including English from National Open School are eligible.
- Persons Ineligible for admission:-
- A candidate having a compartment in 10+2 in any subject.
- A student who has been expelled or rusticated from any institution.
14. Initially, all admission will be provisional. (i.e. Subject to approval by H.P.U.)
15. A student can migrate from one college to another in accordance with the rules laid by the H.P.U.