- Candidates seeking admission in any faculty will be required to obtain a copy of Prospectus from the college office on payment of Rs. 50/-
- Candidates/Parents/Guardians must read all instructions given in the prospectus carefully and submit application form complete in all respect to the admission committee
- The candidates has to fill up the particulars neatly in the prescribed admission form in his/her own and writing
- Admission will be strictly on fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Any gap in the academic career of applicant must be supported by an undertaking by the candidate
- A student must produce original certificates at the time of admission
- Rules for admission are subject to change as per HPU notification from time to time
- Candidates coming from Boards/Universities other than HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala/HPU Shimla, must produce original migration certificate
- A candidate having compartment in 10+2 in any subject is not eligible for seeking admission in B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. 1st year
- Admission of a student is liable to cancellation if he/she furnishes incomplete/false information in case of concealment of facts. Disciplinary action will be taken against such candidates
- Girl students seeking admission in any class must bring an attested copy of HP Bonafide certificate to avail fee-concession
- Principal reserves the right to disallow or cancel any admission
- Student seeking exemption from tuition fee for disability must attach an attested copy of 40% disability certificate
- Students who have been expelled or rusticated from any institution will not be eligible for admission
- Student from National Open School will be eligible only if they are passed in all five subjects including English
- All admissions are provisional and subject to final approval by HPU
- A student can migrate from one college to another in accordance with the rules laid by the HPU.
The student will first appear before the admission committee after duly filling up the admission form and PTA form.
Important Documents required
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation Examination/Date of Birth Certificate
- Self attested copy of Detailed Marks Card of the previously passed examination
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate
- Original Character certificate from the institution last attended for regular students
- Original Character certificate from the 1st class Magistrate/Pradhan Gram Panchayat for privately 10+2 passed candidates
- SC/ST certificate issued by 1st class Magistrate
- Original Migration Certificate (in case of examination passed from other Board/University other than H.P. Board)
- A passport size photograph of the parents to be affixed on PTA membership form
- Students will have to pay full dues at the time of his/her examination.
- Every student must pay his/her other dues on the dates notified from time to time.
- In case of non payment of dues, the name of the student will be struck off from the roll of the college at the end of that month.
- Registration fee will not be charged from students migrating from another college if he/she is already registered with H.P.U. but other dues will be charged from the month of joining this college.
- Fee/dues once paid will not be refunded.
- The library security is refunded only within a year after passing the final year examination. After that it lapses.
- Every student will have to procure “No Due Certificate” from the library, NSS, Sports, Fee Clerk and canteen etc before leaving the college.
- The fine claimed for absence has to be paid along with dues, where as fines imposed otherwise have to be deposited by the date mentioned.
- No tuition fee will be charged from Bonafide Himachali Girl Students.
- Students having more than 40% disability are also exempted from tuition fee.
- Absence for one period-Rs. 1/-
- Absence for a practical-Rs. 3/-
- Absence from Mid Term Test per paper-Rs. 100/-
- Absence from Tutorial Group/Class test- Rs. 10/-
- Delay in Returning Library books –Rs. 1/per day, per book
- Student can avail leave with prior permission after properly applying for leave on prescribed leave form.
- A tutor can recommend leave upto 3 days. A student must get application singed by senior tutor for leave upto 7 days.
- Leave during house examination will be sanctioned by the Principal on the recommendation of senior tutor.
- For medical leave submission of medical certificate is essential.
The credit for attendance shall be given for:
Actual lectures and practicals attended.
Attendance given by the Principal for representing the college/university/state in duly accredited sports, Co-curricular activities for the actual days of participation or campus attended.