Women Grievance Redressal Cell was established in the college under the Act No 20 of 1990 of Governemnt of India. It is meant to safe guard and promote well being of all female students and women employees of this organisation. It takes care of all complaints on sexual harassment of women at the institution and action taken at the college level w.r.t. time bound redressal of complaints. The cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about women grievance at college.
Objectives of committee
- To investigate reported cases of sexual harassment of against women, if any and to ensure the time bound submision of its report to the disciplinary authority recommending action to be taken against the accused miscreants.
- To hold meetings at regular intervals.
- To organise various functions acquainting the women regarding their rights.
- To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safe guard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to the complaints & redressal of grievance.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around college.
- To organize various lectures/seminars/workshops to impart life support skills among women of this college
- Mrs. Beby Kumari
- Dr. Amrita (Convenor)
- Miss. Santosh Kumari
- Mrs. Pallavi Berry
- Mr. Manoj Kumar
- Mr. Chaman Lal (Office Supdt)
- Mrs. Pooja Sharma (Lawyer)
Three girls students will be nominated by the Principal
Session 2015-16 : View
Session 2016-17 : View
Session 2017-18 : View
Session 2018-19 : View
Session 2019-20 : View